Thank you for booking seats on our Go Cotswolds Day Tour!
We’re so excited to be back in action now that COVID-19 lockdown measures are being eased, but of course we have had to implement a few changes to our tours in light of this. It is important that you read this right to the end.
You should have received a separate email with your order details and booking number. You do not need to bring a print-out of this on the day of the tour but please keep a record of your booking number as we may ask you to confirm this prior to boarding.
This will be confirmed at booking and by prior to the day of your tour.
In the pre-tour confirmation e-mail we will provide you with your driver/guide’s name and number if you need to contact them on the day of the tour. The minibus is a big white Mercedes minibus with Go Cotswolds branding on it so you shouldn’t be able to miss us!
**Important COVID-19 information – please read carefully**
Sorry, this bit is quite long – but it’s very important you read it to help keep us all safe from COVID-19.
- If you, or a member of your household has, or has had in the 14 days leading up to the tour date, symptoms of possible or confirmed COVID-19 infection (for example, a cough, high temperature/fever or flu-like symptoms), or if you or a member of your household has come into contact with someone who has, in the 14 days before the tour, had symptoms of possible or confirmed COVID-19 Coronavirus infection, you MUST contact us before your tour date, and you MUST NOT participate in the tour.
- Before you board the minibus at the start of the day, we will record your temperature using a non-contact infra-red forehead thermometer – just to be on the safe side. If you have a temperature of 37.8°C or higher, you will not be permitted to participate in the tour.
- If requested by NHS Test & Trace within 21 days of your tour, we will pass on your name and contact information for COVID-19 contact tracing purposes. Please let us know if you would prefer us not to pass on your data for this reason.
- To enable appropriate social distancing, we have reduced the maximum number of passengers from 16 to 10. Seats will be allocated. Members of the same household/’social bubble’ may sit next to each other where possible – please let us know if anyone in your booking is not from your household/bubble so that we can allocate seats accordingly.
- Unless medically exempt, all passengers aged 11 and older must wear a face covering (e.g. a face mask or scarf that covers your nose and mouth) on board all forms of public transport – this includes minibuses like ours. Please bring your own face covering where possible, but we can provide a disposable face mask if needed. You must also wear a face covering in shops and other enclosed premises, so bear this in mind during the tour.
- You do not need to wear a face covering when you are off the minibus (except when entering shops etc., as mentioned above), but please keep a distance of 2 metres from other people during these times.
- All passengers should use the hand sanitiser provided when first entering the Go Cotswolds minibus and each time you get back on the minibus after a stop.
- The minibus will be thoroughly cleaned before every tour. Your driver-guide will clean all passenger seats, seat belts, hand rails and other common touch points throughout the day.
This information is correct at the time of writing, but may change as the coronavirus situation progresses. We’ll let you know before the tour if anything changes!
Thank you for choosing to book a tour with Go Cotswolds – as a small family business we truly appreciate your support! We look forward to meeting you on the tour!