Go Cotswolds normally provides a scheduled tour service on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays throughout the year. However, please note that this schedule will change slightly during September 2014… because Tom and Lisa are getting married!!
Please see the revised schedule below.
- Wednesday September 3rd: tour as normal
- Thursday September 4th: EXTRA tour date!
- Friday September 5th: NO TOUR – Tom will be on his stag do!
- Sunday September 7th: NO TOUR, as above!
- Wednesday September 10th: tour as normal
- Friday September 12th: tour as normal
- Sunday September 14th: tour as normal
- Wednesday September 17th: tour as normal
- Friday September 19th: NO TOUR – Tom and Lisa get married the next day!
- Sunday September 21st: NO TOUR – we’ll be on our ‘mini-moon’!
Normal scheduled tour services will resume on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from Wednesday 23rd September, and thereafter we also be available again for private hire.
Lisa and Tom have been together for 6 years. They met in Buenos Aires, Argentina, over Christmas 2007 while both travelling independently in South America, and Tom popped the question in Cape Town in 2013 on a two-month trip around southern Africa. Needless to say, Lisa said yes!
They will be getting married in Stratford-upon-Avon (of course!), with the wedding reception at Tom’s cricket club.