Important information about this private Cotswolds day tour:
- Our Private Cotswolds day tours for 1-16 people are ‘ready-made’ private tours, which follow approximately the same itinerary as our best-selling small-group Cotswolds in a Day tour (see Itinerary below).
- Deviations from this itinerary can be arranged, but additional costs may be incurred. Please ask before booking.
- Our minibuses are licensed to carry a maximum of 16 passengers – this includes any children or babies in your group. Please see our Terms & Conditions for special conditions relating to children under 3 years old.
- The price shown is the total cost of the private tour, and is the same whether there is 1 person or 16 people in your group.
- One pick-up location, selected from the list shown below, is included in the price of the tour. Additional pick-ups may incur additional costs – please ask before booking.
- Bespoke private tours also available! If you are looking for a more personalised, tailor-made private tour, or to visit locations not included here, please contact us to discuss your options.
- Shared, mixed-group tours also available! If you are travelling alone, in a couple, or in a smaller group, check out our affordable small-group Cotswolds in a Day tour.
If in any doubt, or if you have any questions, please contact us before booking.
With our instant-book private tours, you can enjoy convenient door-to-door service from selected locations.
We will pick you up from hotels, guest houses, holiday homes, private addresses and train stations in one of the following towns:
- Stratford-upon-Avon (CV37 postcodes)
- Moreton-in-Marsh (GL56 postcodes)
- Chipping Campden (GL55 postcodes)
- Leamington Spa (CV31 and CV32 postcodes)
- Oxford (OX1 postcodes)
- Cheltenham (GL50 postcodes)
- Birmingham (B1-B19 postcodes)
Select your preferred departure point and tour date on the calendar above, and let us know the hotel name/address when you click through to complete the booking and payment form.
One pick-up/drop-off location is included in the price of the tour. For multiple pick-ups/drop-offs, or for pick-up in one place and drop-off at another, please contact us before booking. Additional fees may apply.
Want to start your tour from London, or somewhere else not on this list? Please contact us to discuss options and prices.
- £550 for departures from Stratford-upon-Avon, Moreton-in-Marsh, Chipping Campden and Leamington Spa
- £600 for departures from Oxford, Cheltenham or Birmingham
The price shown is the total price for the tour, up to 16 passengers. The number of passengers must not be greater than 16, including any children or babies in your group.
Your private tour will approximately follow the itinerary outlined below. Timings may vary, depending on where you start your tour.
- Dover’s Hill (20 minutes). Take in panoramic countryside views, while your guide gives you an introduction to the Cotswolds, its history, geography, culture, lifestyle and quirky traditions.
- Chipping Campden (1 hour). Use our unique maps, so you can explore our recommended things to see and do.
- Our ‘secret’ Cotswolds village (20 minutes). It’s off the main tourist trail, but it’s a highlight of the tour you won’t want to miss!
- Stow-on-the-Wold (1 hour 10 minutes). A bustling Cotswolds market town, steeped in history – and your designated lunch stop. Lunch is not included, but there are many food options to choose from!
- Bibury (40 minutes). Home to the iconic ‘Arlington Row’ of chocolate-box cottages. Bibury has been described as “the prettiest village in England”, so will you agree?
- Bourton-on-the-Water (45 minutes). A beautiful village where pretty Cotswold stone bridges cross the crystal waters of the River Windrush.
As it’s your very own private tour, we can be flexible on timings and locations, though additional fees may be applicable. If you would like to make changes to this suggested itinerary, please contact us before booking to discuss your options.
This is our ‘ready-made’ private tour package, but we are always happy to create a completely tailored tour just for you! Contact us to enquire.
Our ready-made Private Cotswolds day tour includes:
- Door-to-door pick up from selected locations, including Stratford-upon-Avon, Moreton-in-Marsh, Oxford and others.
- Transport in a luxury, air-conditioned/heated 16-passenger seat minibus.
- Plenty of free time, so you can explore several places in the Cotswolds in one day.
- Maps of Chipping Campden, Stow-on-the-Wold and Bourton-on-the-Water. We’ve highlighted our recommended things to see and do, so you can make the most of your free time.
- Expert insights from one of our friendly driver-guides. All of our guides are locals, so we’ll bring the story of the Cotswolds to life.
Not included in this tour of the Cotswolds:
- Lunch and refreshments, but bring your own picnic, or purchase food and drinks at the stops on the tour.
- Entry fees to any visitor attractions
Terms and conditions:
Click here for our Terms and Conditions