Departure points for this tour of the Cotswolds:
- Stratford-upon-Avon – your address (e.g. hotel, B&B, home) or Stratford-upon-Avon train station. If you’re visiting from Birmingham, then take the train to meet us here!
- Moreton-in-Marsh train station. If you’re visiting from London, Reading or Oxford, then take the train to meet us here!
- Chipping Campden town centre bus stop
- Leamington Spa train station (Sundays in October to April only)
Tour starts at approx:
- 08.30 – Leamington Spa train station (Sundays in October to April only)
- 09.00 – Stratford-upon-Avon
- 09.45 – Moreton-in-Marsh train station
- 10.00 – Chipping Campden town centre bus stop
Tour finishes at approx:
- 16.45 – Chipping Campden town centre bus stop
- 17.00 – Moreton-in-Marsh train station
- 17.30 – Stratford-upon-Avon
- 18.00 – Leamington Spa train station (Sundays in October to April only)
- £45 – Adults (16+)
- £35 – Children (3-16). Children must be accompanied by a fare-paying adult. Please see our Terms and Conditions for our under 3s policy.
Itinerary (timings approximate):
- Dover’s Hill (20 minutes). A wonderful viewpoint at the northernmost end of the Cotswolds Hills. Take in panoramic countryside views, while enjoying your introduction to the Cotswolds.
- Chipping Campden (1 hour). Use our unique maps, so you can explore our recommended things to see and do.
- Our ‘secret’ Cotswolds village (20 minutes). It’s off the main tourist trail, but many people agree this village is the highlight of the tour!
- Stow-on-the-Wold (1 hour 10 minutes). A bustling Cotswolds market town, steeped in history – and your designated lunch stop. Lunch is not included, but there are many food options to choose from!
- Bibury (40 minutes). Home to the iconic ‘Arlington Row’ of chocolate-box cottages. Bibury has been described as “the prettiest village in England”, so will you agree?
- Bourton-on-the-Water (45 minutes). A beautiful village where pretty Cotswold stone bridges cross the crystal waters of the River Windrush.
Tour of the Cotswolds includes:
- Transport in a luxury, air-conditioned 16-passenger seat minibus.
- Plenty of free time, so you can explore several places in the Cotswolds in one day.
- Maps of Chipping Campden, Stow-on-the-Wold and Bourton-on-the-Water. We’ve highlighted our recommended things to see and do, so you can make the most of your free time.
- Expert insights from one of our friendly driver-guides. All of our guides are locals, so we’ll bring the story of the Cotswolds to life.
Not included in this tour of the Cotswolds:
- Lunch and refreshments, but bring your own picnic, or purchase food and drinks at the stops on the tour.
Terms and conditions:
Click here for our Terms and Conditions