Private tours of the Cotswolds and beyond
Our scheduled, small-group day tours are an enjoyable, affordable way for singles, couples and small groups to explore the Cotswolds. However, if you’d like your own private tours of the Cotswolds, or further afield, we can do that too!
- Exclusive use of our vehicle(s) and guides
- Take one of our standard tours as a private group, or tailor an itinerary to your interests
- One or multi-day itineraries
- Door to door service
- Groups of any size
Don’t need a guide, just need a minibus and driver? See our Minibus Hire options.
For more details about private tours of the Cotswolds and beyond, see below. Please contact us for a private tour quote or more information.
More about our private tours of the Cotswolds and beyond
Any day of the week, subject to guide and vehicle availability.
On a private tour we can collect you and your group from almost anywhere you’d like, so we can drop you off anywhere you’d like too.
Start and finish times:
Private tour start and finish times are flexible according to your itinerary and preferences.
Private tours are priced individually, and depend on departure/drop-off points, group size, vehicle size, inclusions, length of tour, and the places you’d like to visit.
Why not follow the same route as one of our small group tours, but as a private group? See our tour pages for more information:
Or, create your own personalised tour! Tell us where you want to go, or what you’re interested in, and we’ll create the perfect tour for your groups. Here are some ideas:
- Must-see Cotswolds villages, for example Bibury, Bourton-on-the-Water, Broadway, Burford – and other places not beginning with ‘B’!
- ‘Secret’, off-the-beaten-path villages of the Cotswolds
- Cotswolds ‘gateway’ towns and cities, such as Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford, Bath, Cheltenham
- Filming locations in the Cotswolds, for example Bampton (Downton Abbey), Blockley (Father Brown), Biddestone (Agatha Raisin), Northleach (This Country)
- Attractions, for example Cotswold Farm Park, Cotswold Wildlife Park & Gardens, Cotswold Water Park, Birdland
- Castles and stately homes, for example Warwick Castle, Sudeley Castle, Highgrove Royal Gardens, Blenheim Palace
- Historic attractions, such as Chedworth Roman Villa, Broadway Tower, The Rollright Stones
- Cotswolds food and drink, including The Cotswolds Distillery, Woodchester Valley or Little Oak Vineyard, Upton Smokery, Daylesford Organic Farm
Private tours of the Cotswolds and beyond include:
- Flexible itineraries with personalised recommendations
- Choice of departure/drop-off points
- Transport in comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles
- Exclusive access to our friendly, expert local guides
- Accommodation, meals, refreshments and visitor attraction entry fees are not usually included, but we are happy to make recommendations and reservations on your behalf
Terms and conditions:
Click here for our Terms and Conditions
You might also like…