Private tours of the Cotswolds and beyond
Our scheduled, small-group day tours are an enjoyable, affordable way for singles, couples and small groups to explore the Cotswolds. However, if you’d like your own private tours of the Cotswolds, or further afield, we can do that too!
We operate two luxury 17-seater minibuses, so our private tours are best suited for larger groups of up to 16 people (plus the driver-guide).
However, we also work with other local, family-run transport operators, so if you are travelling in an even bigger group then we can hire coaches of a suitable size and provide a guide for you.
2 types of private tours of the Cotswolds:
- ‘Ready-made’ private Cotswolds in a Day tour – an itinerary based on our best-selling Cotswolds in a Day small group tour, available from selected pick-up locations. Price from £800 including fees.
- ‘Custom’ private Cotswolds tours – for greater flexibility, alternative routes, multi-day tours, and more pick-up/drop-off options, we work with you to create your ideal custom Cotswolds tour. Price on application; scroll down below the contact form for more information and suggestions.
Don’t need a guide, just need a minibus and driver? See our Minibus Hire options.
Book your ready-made private Cotswolds in a Day tour online today, or contact us for a custom private tour quote.
More about our tailor-made private tours of the Cotswolds and beyond
Any day of the week, subject to guide and vehicle availability.
On a custom private tour we can collect you and your group from almost anywhere you’d like, so we can drop you off anywhere you’d like too.
Start and finish times:
Private tour start and finish times are flexible according to your itinerary and preferences.
Our custom private tours are priced individually, and depend on departure/drop-off points, group size, vehicle size, inclusions, length of tour, and the places you’d like to visit.
To enjoy our best-selling Cotswolds in a Day tour as a private group, book online today! Prices start from £800 (including fees) for a tour starting and ending in Stratford-upon-Avon or Moreton-in-Marsh.
Suggested itineraries for private tours of the Cotswolds:
The beauty of a tailor-made private tour is you can make it your own! Tell us where you want to go, or what you’re interested in, and we’ll create the perfect tour for your groups. Here are some ideas:
- Must-see Cotswolds villages, for example Bibury, Bourton-on-the-Water, Broadway, Burford – and other places not beginning with ‘B’!
- ‘Secret’, off-the-beaten-path villages of the Cotswolds
- Cotswolds ‘gateway’ towns and cities, such as Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford, Bath, Cheltenham
- Filming locations in the Cotswolds, for example Bampton (Downton Abbey), Blockley (Father Brown), Biddestone (Agatha Raisin), Northleach (This Country), Chadlington (Jeremy Clarkson’s Farm), Chipping Campden (Lockwood & Co.)
- Attractions, for example Cotswold Farm Park, Cotswold Wildlife Park & Gardens, Cotswold Water Park, Birdland
- Castles and stately homes, for example Warwick Castle, Sudeley Castle, Highgrove Royal Gardens, Blenheim Palace
- Historic attractions, such as Chedworth Roman Villa, Broadway Tower, The Rollright Stones
- Cotswolds food and drink, including The Cotswolds Distillery, Copper Lion Distillery, Woodchester Valley or Little Oak Vineyard, Upton Smokery, Daylesford Organic Farm, Diddly Squat Farm Shop
Private tours of the Cotswolds and beyond include:
- Flexible itineraries with personalised recommendations
- Choice of departure/drop-off points
- Transport in comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles
- Exclusive access to our friendly, expert local guides
- Accommodation, meals, refreshments and visitor attraction entry fees are not usually included, but we are happy to make recommendations and reservations on your behalf
Terms and conditions:
Click here for our Terms and Conditions
You might also like…