Go Cotswolds is now closed for the winter, but we will be back in February 2021!
As a small family-run business, we care about our passengers, our staff and the Cotswold communities we visit. We always have done and always will.
Given the ongoing COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic, we’re following official advice from the UK Government and, when we are permitted to operate, we have procedures in place to help keep us all safe. We have received VisitEngland’s “We’re Good to Go” quality mark to demonstrate our commitment to reducing the risk of COVID-19 transmission on our tours.
Here’s what you can expect from Go Cotswolds, and how you can play your part in helping us all to stay safe during a tour.
- We have carried out a thorough risk assessment
- We keep a super-clean minibus, with regular additional cleaning during the tour
- We’ll ask you a few quick health questions and check your temperature before you board – to be on the safe side!
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided to reduce virus spread
- Unless you are exempt, you must wear a face covering on board the minibus – it’s the law!
- We have fewer passengers on board and socially distanced seating
- As a minibus and guided tour operator, we are permitted to conduct tours for more than 6 people, but you must keep your distance from people not in your household
- Our staff are fully trained and up-to-date with COVID-19 health and safety policies and procedures
This guidance will be updated as the Coronavirus situation progresses and when Government advice changes.