As a small family-run business, we care about our passengers, our staff and the Cotswold communities we visit. We always have done and always will.
Given the ongoing COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic, we’re following official advice from the UK Government and have procedures in place to help keep us all safe. We have received VisitEngland’s “We’re Good to Go” quality mark to demonstrate our commitment to reducing the risk of COVID-19 transmission on our tours.
As we all learn to embrace “the new normal”, here’s what you can expect from Go Cotswolds, and how you can play your part in helping us all to stay safe during a tour.
- A super-clean minibus, with regular additional cleaning during the tour
- Quick pre-departure health questions and temperature check – to be on the safe side
- Hand sanitiser to reduce virus spread
- Face coverings to be worn on board – it’s the law!
- Fewer passengers and socially distanced seating
- Staff fully trained and up-to-date with COVID-19 health and safety policies and procedures