Treat your mum to a Mother’s Day out in the Cotswolds
Are you stuck for a gift idea for your lovely mum? Why not treat her to a Mother’s Day out in the Cotswolds with us? Mother’s Day in the UK this year is on Sunday 14th March – so be quick!
Good Journey, a non-profit that encourages car-free travel, very kindly listed a Go Cotswolds tour as their top pick for Things To Do on Mother’s Day. Read on to find out more.
Go Cotswolds for Mother’s Day
In this exceptional year, the traditional Mothering Sunday lunch with all the family isn’t going to happen.
But, you can still give the promise of a great day out in the Cotswolds after lockdown – with our gift vouchers!
Gift vouchers are available for all of our tours – choose from the following:
How do I order a gift voucher?
- Head to our Gift Vouchers page here and click ‘Buy Gift’
- Choose a specific tour and enter the number of tickets you’d like to purchase as gift vouchers, then enter your name and email address (or the recipient’s email address, if you’d like the voucher to be sent straight to them) and follow the payment instructions.
- Alternatively, you can specify a value for your gift voucher.
How can my mum redeem the gift voucher?
All the instructions needed to use the voucher are printed on the voucher itself.
- Simply head to the web page for the relevant tour.
- Select the number of tickets required, and the date, then click ‘Book Now’.
- On the payment page, you’ll see a ‘Have a code?’ link – click this to enter the code from the voucher.
- Complete the checkout process – that’s it!
When you redeem a voucher for the face value, no further payment details are required. You’ll receive an email to confirm your booking, and a member of the Go Cotswolds team will be in touch soon afterwards.