Treat your mum to a Mother’s Day out in the Cotswolds
Mother’s Day in the UK this year is on Sunday 14th March – are you stuck for a gift idea for your lovely mum? Why not treat her to a Mother’s Day out in the Cotswolds with us?
Good Journey, a non-profit that encourages car-free travel, very kindly listed a Go Cotswolds tour as their top pick for Things To Do on Mother’s Day. We know, we’re still in lockdown… But read on to find out more.
Go Cotswolds for Mother’s Day
In this exceptional year, the traditional Mothering Sunday lunch with all the family isn’t going to happen.
But, you can still give the promise of a great day out in the Cotswolds after lockdown – with our gift vouchers!
Gift vouchers are available for all of our tours – choose from the following:
How do I order a gift voucher?
- Choose a voucher for the tour you think Mum would love
- Select the number of tickets you’d like (why not bring Gran and Aunts too!)
- Click ‘Book Now’ and complete the checkout process – that’s it!
We’ll email you a printable gift voucher (in PDF format) within 48 hours. You can print the voucher off to pop in a Mother’s Day card, or email the voucher straight to mum.
How can my mum redeem the gift voucher?
All the instructions needed to use the voucher are printed on the voucher itself.
- Simply head to the web page for the relevant tour.
- Select the number of tickets required, and the date, then click ‘Book Now’.
- On the ‘Cart’ page, you’ll see a box to enter a coupon code: this is where you enter the code from the voucher.
- Complete the checkout process – that’s it!
When you redeem a voucher for the face value, no further payment details are required. You’ll receive an email to confirm your booking, and a member of the Go Cotswolds team will be in touch soon afterwards.