Go Cotswolds is incredibly grateful to a number of local individuals and businesses who have kindly lent us their support, donated their time and skills and even donated our Go Cotswolds uniform.
Big thanks to everyone on this list!
- Rupert Cross & Lucy Brown at 5874 Design – without these people, we wouldn’t have a website. Well we might, but it would be rubbish.
- Elizabeth Dixon at Accessible Stratford-upon-Avon – Elizabeth has been incredibly supportive, helped us create our access statement and we hope we can afford a wheelchair-accessible bus one day!
- Alcester.co.uk – Go Cotswolds partners in crime Tom and Lisa live in the lovely town of Alcester, just outside Stratford-upon-Avon. Alcester is brilliant: it has two excellent food festivals each year, 10 pubs within walking distance of the town centre, and has wonderful free community resources like this website, where we have an ad. They made us link back to them, but we would have done so anyway.
- Campden Coffee Company – Delicious coffee and cakes from this lovely café situated in the Old Silk Mill in Chipping Campden. Customer discount with Go Cotswolds map: 15%
- Amy Wagner at Jesamy – our go-to wonder woman who patiently answered all our stupid questions about the internet when we created our very first website.
- Rohan Stow-on-the-Wold – Rohan is a retailer of high quality outdoor clothing and accessories, so it’s a great place to shop if you need new hiking boots or a weatherproof jacket! Rob “Big Bob” Slatter, manager of the Stow-on-the-Wold store, also happens to be Go Cotswolds’ biggest fan and generously donated Tom’s uniform, so pop in and say hello on your Go Cotswolds lunch stop! Go Cotswolds discount: 10% – ask Tom for a Rohan voucher.
- Tom the Designer – a local and most excellent graphic designer who designed our logo, leaflets and posters.