**Gift vouchers are available for this tour! Click here for more details and to book.**
A tour and tasting at an award-winning brewery, lunch and a drink at a historic country pub, and visits to two locations in the Cotswolds.
Every Saturday between March and mid-December
- A tour and tasting at the award-winning craft brewery Purity Brewing Co., plus an opportunity to stock up your beer fridge in their famous shop
- Lunch and a drink at The Fleece Inn, a historic country pub built in the 15th century and now owned by The National Trust
- A visit to the town of Chipping Campden to either continue your ale trail in the town’s 5 lovely pubs, or to explore the sights and shops in this charming Cotswolds market town
- A visit to the pretty Cotswolds village of Ebrington, home of the famous Ebrington Arms and their very own “Yubby” ales
- And most importantly – a designated driver all day! Pick-up and drop off points in Moreton-in-Marsh and Stratford-upon-Avon
£75 per person (adults over 18 only – includes Purity Brewing Co entry fee, and lunch and a drink at The Fleece Inn)
How can I book?
Click through to the bookings page to book your seats.
Timings stated below are approximate.
Your Brewery & Pub Tour begins with a free pick-up in one of our 16-passenger seat minibuses.
Pick-ups are available from the following locations at the following times:
- 09.45 Moreton-in-Marsh railway station
- 10.15–10.30 Stratford-upon-Avon railway station
11.00–12.30: Purity Brewing Co.
When we have collected all passengers, we’ll drive you through the beautiful Warwickshire countryside to Purity Brewing Co., a 20-minute drive from Stratford-upon-Avon.
Established in 2005 by two beer-loving friends, Purity is located on a working farm and now brews a variety of beers and lagers that can be found all over the country.
The fascinating tour of the brewery and its unique wetlands system lasts approximately 90 minutes, and includes an opportunity to sample several beers at the end of the tour. The on-site brewery shop is well worth a visit to take home some of your new discoveries!
13.15–14.30: The Fleece Inn
Crossing the county border into Worcestershire, it’s a half-hour drive to our next stop: The Fleece Inn. Located on the edge of the Cotswolds in the pretty village of Bretforton, this historic and atmospheric pub was originally built in the 15th Century, and was gifted to The National Trust in 1977 to continue its preservation.
While at The Fleece, you’ll enjoy a delicious lunch and a drink (a Purity beer, or a non-alcoholic drink if you prefer). You’ll also be treated to a fascinating, lively talk by landlord Nigel (or a member of his team), who will regale you with stories of the pub’s history.
14.45–16.00: Chipping Campden
Here you’ll have just over an hour of free time. If you’re keen to continue your ale trail, you’ll be pleased to know that Chipping Campden is home to no less than 5 lovely pubs! Or, if you’ve had enough booze for now, you can explore Chipping Campden’s historic churches, fabulous independent shops, pretty Cotswolds stone buildings and thatched cottages. We’ll provide you with a map and recommendations for some of our favourite spots!
This wonderful pub has been rated the best in the UK and regularly scoops awards – not only for its warm welcome, fantastic food, beautiful beer garden and homely B&B accommodation, but also for their very own locally brewed ales! You just have to have a pint of Yubby while you’re here!
17.10: Home time!
From around 17.15, we’ll make our way back to return you to your point of origin. We’ll return to Moreton-in-Marsh station at approximately 17.30, and Stratford-upon-Avon station by approximately 18.15.
**Please note: over 18s only. Photographic ID may be required to enter brewery/pubs. Go Cotswolds will not provide a refund if entry to any venue is refused.**