Our Brewery, Pub Lunch and The Cotswolds pub tour takes place every Saturday
- Chipping Campden town centre bus stop
- Moreton-in-Marsh train station. If you’re visiting from London, Reading or Oxford, then take the train to meet us here!
- Stratford-upon-Avon train station. If you’re visiting from Birmingham, then take the train to meet us here!
Tour starts at approx:
- 09.30 – Chipping Campden town centre bus stop
- 09.45 – Moreton-in-Marsh train station
- 10.15 – Stratford-upon-Avon train station
Tour finishes at approx:
- 17.45 – Chipping Campden town centre bus stop
- 18.00 – Moreton-in-Marsh train station
- 18.30 – Stratford-upon-Avon train station
£75 – Adults (strictly 18+ only – photographic ID may be required)
Cotswolds pub tour itinerary (timings approximate):
- Purity Brewing Co. (2 hours). Enjoy a fascinating tour of this craft brewery’s state-of-the-art, eco-conscious facilities. Then (of course!), you’ll visit the tap room to sample their fantastic beers.
- The Fleece Inn (1 hour 30 mins). Owned by the National Trust, parts of The Fleece date back to the 15th Century. Pull up a chair by the roaring log fire, or relax in the lovely outdoor courtyard. Landlord Nigel and his team will offer you a warm welcome, a friendly pint, and a delicious home-cooked lunch (all included!).
- Chipping Campden (1 hour). You’ll have 1 hour of free time in this charming Cotswolds town, so use the unique maps we provide to explore at your leisure. Independent boutique shops, historic architecture, gorgeous thatched cottages and more. Or, seek out more authentic Cotswold hospitality with a choice of pubs, restaurants, cafes and tearooms.
- Ebrington (45 minutes). The tiny village of Ebrington oozes Cotswold charm, so it’s just perfect for picture-taking. In fact, The Ebrington Arms was voted the UK’s “Most Instagrammable Pub”, and “Best Village Pub in the UK”. It’s the perfect place to end your Cotswolds pub tour!
Cotswolds pub tour includes:
- Transport in a luxury, air-conditioned 16-passenger seat minibus.
- Tour and tasting session at Purity Brewing Co.
- Lunch (one main course) and a drink at The Fleece Inn.
- Map of Chipping Campden. We’ve highlighted our recommended things to see and do, so you can make the most of your free time.
- Expert insights from one of our friendly driver-guides. All of our guides are locals, so we’ll bring the story of the Cotswolds to life!
Not included in this Cotswolds pub tour:
- Additional refreshments, but a one-course lunch and one drink IS included at The Fleece Inn)
Terms and conditions:
Click here for our Terms and Conditions