- What? Guided minibus day tours of the Cotswolds in a maximum group size of 16 people
- Where from? We pick passengers up from Stratford-upon-Avon, Moreton-in-Marsh, Leamington Spa and Chipping Campden. Tours are easily accessible by train from London, Oxford, Birmingham and other UK locations.
- Where to? 7 different locations in the Cotswolds – see below for details
- When? Tours run every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday between mid-February and December. Extra tours on Thursdays from June to September!
- How much? Just £40 per adult and £30 per child (aged 3–16). Family tickets (2 adults and 2 children) are available for £110.
Where does the Cotswolds Day Tour go?
The Cotswolds is the largest designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the UK, so it would be impossible to see it all in a day! We have carefully curated a tour that includes a mixture of larger towns, tiny villages, popular tourist spots, lesser-known off-the-beaten track locations, and viewpoints to appreciate the stunning Cotswolds countryside.
- Dover’s Hill (20 minutes)
- Chipping Campden (1 hour free time, maps provided).
- Broadway Tower (30 minutes)
- Stow-on-the-Wold (1 hour 10 minutes free time, maps provided)
- Bibury (30 minutes)
- Bourton-on-the-Water (40 minutes free time)
- We also visit a “secret” off-the-beaten-track Cotswolds village, which many of our customers agree is the highlight of the tour!
What’s included in the Cotswolds Day Tour?
- Full-day guided tour of the highlights of the Cotswolds
- Free pick-up/drop-off from Stratford-upon-Avon accommodation providers and rail station; Moreton-in-Marsh rail station; Leamington Spa rail station; and Chipping Campden town centre
- A friendly, local driver/guide who will provide insights into Cotswolds life, history and traditions
- Comfortable, air-conditioned minibus with plenty of space for luggage
- Maps of Chipping Campden and Stow-on-the-Wold, with discounts and local recommendations
Lunch, refreshments and entry fees are not included.
Where and when will you pick me up and drop me off?
If you are staying in Stratford-upon-Avon, we can pick you up directly from your hotel, guest house or other accommodation provider – see our help page on ‘How to join our Go Cotswolds Tour from Stratford-upon-Avon‘.
We also pick up from Leamington Spa, Stratford-upon-Avon and Moreton-in-Marsh rail stations, and from the bus stop on Chipping Campden High Street. Timings are as follows:
Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
- Leamington Spa rail station: depart 8.35am, return 5.45–6.15pm
- Stratford-upon-Avon accommodation providers and rail station: depart 9.00–9.15am, return 5.15–5.45pm
- Moreton-in-Marsh rail station: depart 9.45am, return 4.45–5.15pm
- Chipping Campden bus stop: depart 10.00am, return 5.00–5.30pm
- Leamington Spa rail station: depart 9.00am, return 5.45–6.15pm
- Stratford-upon-Avon: depart 9.15–9.30am, return 5.15–5.45pm
- Moreton-in-Marsh rail station: depart 10.00am, return 4.45–5.15pm
- Chipping Campden bus stop: depart 10.15am, return 5.00–5.30pm
How do I join a tour from…?
For details of how to join our Go Cotswolds Day Tour by public transport from various UK locations, please see our pages, ‘How to join our Go Cotswolds Day Tour from…’
- Leamington Spa
- Chipping Campden
How do I book a Cotswolds Day Tour?
Click here or on the red Book Now! button above to buy tickets for a tour.