- What? Guided minibus day tours of the Cotswolds in a maximum group size of 16 people (10 people from 9th August 2020)
- Where from? We pick passengers up from Stratford-upon-Avon, Moreton-in-Marsh, Leamington Spa (Sundays only) and Chipping Campden. Tours are easily accessible by train from London, Oxford, Birmingham and other UK locations.
- Where to? 7 different locations in the Cotswolds – see below for details!
- When? Tours run on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from mid-February to mid-December, and on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from May to the end of September (note that due to COVID-19, these tours will run on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays only from August 2020 to the end of the year)
- How much? Just £45 per adult and £35 per child (aged 3–16).
Where does the Cotswolds Day Tour go?
The Cotswolds is the largest designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the UK, so it would be impossible to see it all in a day! We have carefully curated a tour that includes a mixture of larger towns, tiny villages, popular tourist spots, lesser-known off-the-beaten track locations, and viewpoints to appreciate the stunning Cotswolds countryside.
- Chipping Campden (1 hour free time, maps provided)
- Dover’s Hill (20 minutes)
- Broadway Tower (30 minutes)
- Stow-on-the-Wold (1 hour 15 minutes free time, maps provided)
- Bibury (30 minutes)
- Bourton-on-the-Water (40 minutes free time)
- We also visit a “secret” off-the-beaten-track Cotswolds village, which many of our customers agree is the highlight of the tour!
What’s included in the Cotswolds Day Tour?
- Full-day guided tour of the highlights of the Cotswolds
- Free pick-up/drop-off from Stratford-upon-Avon accommodation providers and rail station; Moreton-in-Marsh rail station; Leamington Spa rail station (Sundays only); and Chipping Campden town centre
- A friendly, local driver/guide who will provide insights into Cotswolds life, history and traditions
- Comfortable, air-conditioned minibus with plenty of space for luggage
- Maps of Chipping Campden and Stow-on-the-Wold, with discounts and local recommendations
Lunch, refreshments and entry fees are not included.
Where will you pick me up and drop me off?
If you are staying in Stratford-upon-Avon, we can pick you up directly from your hotel, guest house or other accommodation provider – see our help page on ‘How to join our Go Cotswolds Tour from Stratford-upon-Avon‘.
We also pick up from Leamington Spa (Sundays only), Stratford-upon-Avon and Moreton-in-Marsh rail stations, and from the bus stop on Chipping Campden High Street.
What time will you pick me up and drop me off?
- Leamington Spa rail station (Sundays only): depart 08.45, return 17.45–18.15
- Stratford-upon-Avon accommodation providers and rail station: depart 09.00–09.15, return 17.15–17.45
- Moreton-in-Marsh rail station: depart 09.45, return 16.45–17.15
- Chipping Campden bus stop: depart 10.00, return 17.00–17.30
Please note: all timings are approximate and may vary depending on where our customers are coming from on any given day.
How do I join a tour from…?
For details of how to join our Go Cotswolds Day Tour by public transport from various UK locations, please see our pages, ‘How to join our Go Cotswolds Day Tour from…’
- Leamington Spa
- Chipping Campden
How do I book a Cotswolds Day Tour?
Click here or on the red ‘Book Now!’ button above to buy tickets for a tour.