Guided minibus day tour of the Cotswolds from Stratford-upon-Avon and Moreton-in-Marsh with pick-ups also available from Leamington Spa and Chipping Campden (on request).
Tours run every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday throughout the year (see below for departure times).
Just £40 per person for adults and £30 per person for children (aged 3-16, children under 3 go free) for a full day’s guided tour. Family tickets (2 adults and 2 children) are also available for £110.
Our tour prices have increased in 2017 for the first time since we began operating in 2014 and you can read about it by clicking here where you’ll also find a discount code if you book your Cotswolds Day Tour before April 30th 2017.
- Tour of the Cotswolds with a friendly local driver guide who provides a commentary filled with Cotswold facts, stats, legend and folklore at various stops throughout the day.
- Free pick-up from/drop-off at your accommodation, or another convenient location in Stratford-upon-Avon, Chipping Campden (bus stop adjacent to library) or Moreton-in-Marsh and Leamington Spa rail stations for customers wishing to join the tour from London, Oxford, Birmingham or Cheltenham.
- Maps (with discount vouchers) for the stops at Chipping Campden and Stow-on-the-Wold.
Where does the tour visit?
The tour visits a variety of towns, villages and beauty spots that characterise the beauty of the Cotswolds – a region of quintessentially English countryside and a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The stops on our Cotswolds day tour are:
- Dover’s Hill view point.
- Chipping Campden (1 hour free-time, maps provided).
- Broadway Tower.
- Stow-on-the-Wold (1 hour 15 minutes free-time, maps provided).
- Bibury (from the 3rd of May).
- Bourton-on-the-Water (45 minutes free-time).
- We also visit a secret of-the-beaten-track Cotswolds village – but you’ll have to join us on a tour to find out about this one!
*Tours up to the 3rd of May will visit the Rollright Stone Circle instead of Bibury.
What time does the tour depart?
Wednesdays and Fridays:
- Leamington Spa rail station 8.45am
- Stratford-upon-Avon 9.00-9.30am*
- Moreton-in-Marsh rail station 9.45am
- Chipping Campden 10.15am
- Leamington Spa rail station 9.00am
- Stratford-upon-Avon 9.15-9.45am*
- Moreton-in-Marsh rail station 10.00am
- Chipping Campden 10.30am
*Stratford-upon-Avon pick-ups are from a location of your choice (usually your accommodation provider or rail station) and your pick-up time will be confirmed at the time of booking.
All pick-up times are subject to change and are confirmed when a booking is made.
What time does the tour return?
All times are approximate and depend on the travel conditions on the day and where our guests have joined us from in the morning. However, our Cotswolds day tours usually returns to the following locations by the following times:
- Moreton-in-Marsh rail station 4.45-5.15pm
- Chipping Campden 5.00-5.30pm
- Stratford-upon-Avon 5.15-5.45pm
- Leamington Spa rail station 5.45-6.15pm
How can I book?
Click on the red Book Now! button above to book tickets for a tour.
Make the most of your visit to Stratford-upon-Avon or Moreton-in-Marsh by exploring the Cotswolds!
Join our friendly local guide Tom on one of our small-group guided day tours on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
Famed for its quintessentially English countryside, rolling hills, fantastic viewpoints and picturesque towns and villages built from with honey-coloured Cotswolds stone, the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty begins just a short drive from Stratford-upon-Avon.
Your Cotswolds tour costs just £40 per adult and £30 per child (aged 3-16).
We will pick you up around 9.15am from a your accommodation provider (or another convenient location) in Stratford-upon-Avonand the tour lasts approximately 7-8hours.
If you’re not staying in Stratford-upon-Avon it’s possible for you to join the tour too! If you’re staying in the Cotswolds you can join the tour at Moreton-in-Marsh or Chipping Campden and if you wish to join the tour from London, Oxford or Birmingham you can catch the train to either Moreton-in-Marsh or Leamington Spa rail stations where we provide pick-ups. Details for how to do this can be found here: www.gocotswolds.co.uk/blog/joining-a-go-cotswolds-tour-from-london-oxford-or-birmingham.
Relax in the comfort of our 16-passenger minibus as Tom transports you around the Cotswolds, providing commentary at various stops during the day. History, architecture, culture, art, folklore – there’s lots to tell you about the Cotswolds so as well as enjoying the sight and views of this beautiful region you might learn something new too!
Don’t worry; you won’t be stuck on a bus all day! There are plenty of stops throughout the day where you’ll get the opportunity to explore some of the charming Cotswolds towns/villages on foot.
We’ll visit the breathtaking viewpoints at Dover’s Hill and Broadway Tower, admire the small market town charm of Chipping Campden, stop for lunch in the beautiful town of Stow-on-the-Wold and stroll through the picturesque villages of Bibury and Bourton-on-the-Water. We’ll also pass through many other quaint villages, including a stop at a secret, off-the-beaten-track village where you’ll probably be the only tourists!
Lunch is not included in the price of your tour, which gives you the option to dine at one of Stow’s fabulous pubs, tea rooms or cafés, or to buy or bring your own packed lunch if you wish.
We’re very flexible so if you have onward travel plans after the tour or are arriving on the morning of the tour (from Birmingham/London/Oxfprd) for example then just let us know. We’re very accommodating as we want as many people to see the beauty of the Cotswolds as possible!
Sound good? Give us a call on 07786 920166 or email Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place!