Go Cotswolds provides National Lottery Days Out in the Cotswolds
Wondering if you can get any National Lottery Days Out in the Cotswolds? Yes you can!
If you’re visiting Stratford-upon-Avon or the Cotswolds this year, then you can get a huge £25 OFF Go Cotswolds’ small group guided tours! It’s all thanks to our participation in the National Lottery Days Out campaign with VisitBritain, the national tourism agency.
How does it work?
National Lottery players who purchase a Lotto ticket, scratch card or Instant Win ticket after 1st January 2023, will be able to redeem a £25 voucher against tickets to hundreds of tourist attractions and experiences across the UK. There is lots to choose from, including Go Cotswolds guided tours!
- First, get your £25 voucher code. To do this, go to VisitBritain Shop’s National Lottery page here, enter your email address and the game number from your Lotto ticket, scratch card or Instant Win game, then check your email for the code.
- Next, use your code! Head back to VisitBritain Shop and find fun stuff happening near you – with £25 off!
Our ‘Cotswolds in a Day‘ tours normally cost £60 per person on VisitBritain Shop. So, that means with your voucher code you can take one of our tours for just £35! Absolute bargain, right?
Find the links to our tours on the National Lottery Days Out booking site here:
- Staying in Stratford-upon-Avon or visiting by train from Birmingham? Cotswolds in a Day from Stratford-upon-Avon
- Staying in Moreton-in-Marsh or visiting by train from London, Reading, Oxford or Worcester? Cotswolds in a Day from Moreton-in-Marsh
National Lottery Days Out in the Cotswolds: our Cotswolds in a Day tour
On our Cotswolds in a Day tour, you’ll visit 6 different locations in the Cotswolds, so you get an overview of what the Cotswolds is all about.
You’ll take in the stunning views at Dover’s Hill and explore the pretty towns of Chipping Campden and Stow-on-the-Wold. Take a stroll around the must-see villages of Bourton-on-the-Water and Bibury. There’s also our superb ‘secret village’, which you won’t want to miss!
All this, in the company of one of our friendly guides to give you local insights and knowledge. Plus, you’ll travel from place to place in one of our comfortable, luxury Mercedes minibuses.
We have two convenient pick-up points:
- Moreton-in-Marsh train station (ideal for a day trip from London, Reading, Oxford or Worcester)
- Shakespeare’s Birthplace Coach Terminal in Stratford-upon-Avon (just 5-10 min walk from Stratford-upon-Avon station, if you’re coming by train from Birmingham!)
“Days Out to Help Out”
We’re excited to be part of the campaign for National Lottery Days Out, in the Cotswolds. We hope Lotto players all over the country will enjoy great days out all over the UK this year. Including those in the Cotswolds, and in our home town of Stratford-upon-Avon!
What’s more, the £25 discount you get is funded by The National Lottery. That means, for us as a small local tourism business, it works a bit like the ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ scheme – you get a great discount, and we get the full ticket price. Remember that for the hospitality industry back in 2020?
Make sure you play the Lottery and enjoy your ‘Days Out to Help Out’!
Have a code and ready to book your National Lottery Days Out in the Cotswolds? Click here!
If you’re not resident in the UK, or don’t have a Lotto ticket, then our tours are still fantastic value for money at just £58.30 per person. Click here for more details.